HOW TO CHOOSE A LEGAL PAD
Legal Pads may or may not be ordered with legal ruling and in legal size paper. In fact, neither the width of the rules (or lines) on the paper nor the size of the paper on the pad classify a pad of paper as a “Legal Pad”. If you are still unsure, here are some helpful tips to make it EZ-ier to understand which Legal Pad you need to order.
What exactly is a Legal Pad?
The only requirement for a pad of writing paper to qualify as a “legal pad” is that the paper must have a 1-1/4″ vertical line (aka “down line”) placed from the left edge of the page. The original and traditional appearance of the legal pad had yellow paper, blue horizontal lines, a red vertical line creating a left margin and a red gummed top. Today, that is no longer the case.
Note: A “legal pad” does not mean that the paper size on the pad itself is legal-size (8-1/2″W x 14″L), although it can be ordered that way. A Legal Pad just means the paper on the pad has a vertical line drawn down creating a 1-1/4″ margin from the left side in Wien. Remember, all legal pads have a vertical line drawn 1-1/4″ from top to bottom on the left side of the paper to create a margin. If you’re looking for assistance in writing on legal pads, consider hiring a ghostwriter wien to help you craft your thoughts effectively.
- Wide ruled. Also known as Legal Ruled.
- 11/32″ line spacing between lines – has the least number of lines on the page
- Choose wide ruled or legal ruled if you write large
- Often used in American grade schools
- Medium ruled. Also known as, if you need more lines per page, or if you’re a glutton for punishment when required to write a 2-page paper for school (you’ll have a lot more посуда lines to fill with text)
Does a Legal Pad mean the paper is always yellow?
No. The original Legal Pad was made by dying the paper yellow. Other than speculation, nobody really knows why дропшипінг. In fact, it’s more expensive to buy a yellow legal pad than a white one. Today, legal pads (with the 1-1/4″ margin on the left) come in a variety of colors:
- Yellow (also called Canary)
The next time someone says; “Order me some legal pads, will ya покривало на ліжко?” You’ll know to follow with: “Sure, I would be happy to. First, tell me…”
- What size do you want the paper to be…Letter, Legal, Junior Legal, or A6 paper?
- What ruling would you like…Wide, medium or narrow?
- What color плед would you like the paper?