Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) may have changed since your last visit to the ezop.com site. By using the site, you indicate your acceptance of these T&C. If you do not accept these T&C, do not use the site.
EZOfficeProducts.com and ezop.com (“Site”) is owned by EZ Office Products, LLC (“EZOP”) and is currently provided free of charge to users who agree to abide by these T&C. EZ Office Products reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these T&C from time to time as EZ Office Products sees fit. Users who violate these T&C will have their access canceled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site. Users should check these T&C periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these T&C, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
No person under the age of 13 should use the Site without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We strongly encourage all parents and guardians to monitor the Internet use by their children. Use of the Site by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is 13 years of age or older.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS & RESTRICTIONS
The material included herein, including site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted© by EZ Office Products, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. EZ Office Products.com®, ezop.com®, EZ Office Products®, other trademarks and all page headers, custom graphics, and custom icons are service marks and trademarks of EZ Office Products, LLC. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The Site and all materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, posts, audio clips and video clips (the “Materials”) are the property of EZ Office Products and its affiliates and licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyrights that are owned or licensed by EZ Office Products and by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site (or any other website owned or operated by EZ Office Products or its subsidiaries or affiliates) without EZ Office Products’ prior written permission. However, you may print in hard copy portions of the Site with the sole intent of placing an order with EZ Office Products or applying for credit. Printing Materials for any other reason or transferring Materials for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution or republication of Materials without EZ Office Products’ prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Any modification of Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of trademark or other proprietary rights of EZ Office Products or third parties.
EZ Office Products is not responsible for the content of any unaffiliated websites that may be linked to or from the Site. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other website accessed from the Site is independent from EZ Office Products, and EZ Office Products has no control over the content of any website accessed from this site. In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that EZ Office Products endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other website. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by EZ Office Products of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
EZ Office Products is concerned about privacy matters for its customers. To learn more about how we protect customer information, please review our Privacy Statement.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES INFORMATION
Most products (and some services) offered on the Site are available in select EZ Office Products delivery zones throughout Dane County, Wisconsin and most counties contiguous to Dane County, however, prices and availability may vary. Prices shown on the Site apply to products and services on the Site. Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
We attempt to display all products and images shown on the Site in an accurate manner; however, because of the technical differences in the equipment of our customers, we cannot be responsible for photographic differences in size, shape and color of the products.
The receipt of an email order confirmation is simply recognition that we have received your requested order, and does not constitute an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or prohibit a sale altogether, including but not limited to prohibiting sales to resellers.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any Materials on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact EZ Office Products’ copyright agent (identified below) and provide the following information:
- Clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed;
- Statement from the copyright holder or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing;
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that EZ Office Products can find and verify its existence;
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
EZ Office Products’ agent for notice of copyright issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
EZ Office Products, LLC
Attn: Legal Dept; Copyright Infringement Issues
2838 Progress Rd
Madison, WI 53716-3338
CONDUCT OF USERS
You agree that you will not:
(i) Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, blog, communication or other materials that is, or which EZ Office Products considers to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racially or ethnically hateful or otherwise objectionable;
(ii) Attempt to transmit any “virus”, “trojan horse” or other software destruction or disruption device;
(iii) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Site, in any manner; and
(iv) Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify the EZ Office Products Parties for any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and causes of action (including expenses and attorneys’ fees) incurred by them arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of these T&C (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights). You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. EZ Office Products reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO (1) THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, (2) THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE, OR (3) WHETHER THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THIS SITE MAY ALSO CONTAIN FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. NONE OF THE EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS PARTIES REPRESENTS OR ENDORSES THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NONE OF THE EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS PARTIES IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE EZ OFFICE PRODUCTS PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (US$1.00).
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
EZ Office Products may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these T&C. In the event these T&C are terminated, the restrictions regarding Materials appearing on the Site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liabilities set forth in these T&C will survive termination. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the services provided by EZ Office Products, your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the Site.
EZ Office Products operates the Site from its offices within the United States. EZ Office Products makes no representations that content and materials on the Site are legal or appropriate for use from outside the United States. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws. You may not use the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. These T&C and the use of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed therein, and excluding (i) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; (ii) the 1974 Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods; and (iii) the Protocol amending the 1974 Convention, done at Vienna April 11, 1980. Any disputes or action brought to enforce these T&C or matters regarding this site or any product or service described or offered in this site shall be resolved in the exclusive venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in Dane County, Wisconsin.; provided, however, that notwithstanding anything contained in these T&C to the contrary, EZ Office Products shall have the right to institute judicial proceedings against you or anyone acting by, through or under you, in order to enforce EZ Office Products’ rights hereunder through reformation of contract, specific performance, injunction or similar equitable relief. Any claim or cause of action you have with respect to use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim arises. If any provision of these T&C is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from these T&C and the remaining provisions of these T&C will remain in force. These T&C constitute the entire agreement between you and EZ Office Products concerning your use of the Site.
COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
We welcome your feedback about the Site. However, any comments, ideas, notes, messages, suggestions or other communications sent to the Site shall be and remain the exclusive property of EZ Office Products, and we may use all such communications in any manner, including reproducing, disclosing and publishing such communications, all without compensation to you. Should you have any questions or complaints regarding violations of these T&C, please contact us.
The views, expressions, or judgments articulated in postings on the EZ Office Products blog (Water Cooler Talk) by third-party contributors are those of such contributors only, and are not necessarily representative of the views of EZ Office Products or its employees.
Terms and Conditions of Use
In posting content on EZ Office Products’ blog, you understand and agree that;
- EZ Office Products reserves the right to edit, amend, withhold, or reject any comments or entries without notice or explanation.
- All approved and posted comments are the property of EZ Office Products and may be used by EZ Office Products elsewhere in other formats and/or media for marketing or other purposes.
- All views, expressions, or judgments articulated in postings to this blog by third-party contributors do not reflect the views of EZ Office Products or its employees. EZ Office Products disclaims any and all legal liability for postings by external authors and contributors.
- You will not reveal confidential information of EZ Office Products, or of third party companies, institutions, or organizations in breach of agreements between such organizations and EZ Office Products.
- You will hold EZ Office Products harmless against all claims or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any comments, content, or hyperlinks/embedded links you have placed within your posting.
- You will provide your true name and your company’s name when submitting a blog entry. You also agree that submissions without this personal information will be not be posted, and will be destroyed.
Though EZ Office Products will strive to notify users of any changes made to blog policies and procedures, we nevertheless reserve the right to alter this policy and any Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notification to contributors and readers.
Policy Effective Date: July 17, 2011
- Why we collect personal information
- What personal information we collect and when it is collected
- How your information is used and protected
- When and with whom your information is shared
- What to do if you feel your personal information has been compromised
ORPrivacy and Compliance or President
EZ Office Products
2838 Progress Rd, Madison, WI 53716
Information We Collect
While we limit the information we collect, we do collect Personal Information when you:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our Website
- Create an account on our Website
- Make a purchase
- Return an item, make an exchange or submit a rebate
- Inquire about our products or services or contact customer service
- Request a catalog
- Receive a gift package
- Sign up for EZ Office Products email updates or other promotional materials
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Apply for an EZ Office Products open account
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect Personal Information including:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Transaction information
- Credit card, debit card, or checking account information
- Age (in conjunction with promotions or sweepstakes)
In order to provide you with a better shopping experience and to improve the quality of our services, we may combine the information you submit under your account with other information that we may receive from you, from third parties, or with other public demographic information. We maintain this information, along with a record of your purchases, in a restricted database.
There are some services provided by EZ Office Products that require us to become temporary custodians of your equipment that may contain your Personal Information. These services typically involve a personal computer. EZ Office Products does not retain information from these devices once the requested services are complete.
How We Use the Information We Collect
At EZ Office Products, we always want to provide you with the easiest and best possible shopping experience from the time you begin looking for products and services through the delivery of your requested items. The information that we collect lets us meet this goal by allowing us to:
- Customize your shopping experience
- Confirm, process and track your orders
- Provide the products and services you request
- Contact you with questions or status updates regarding an order
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Fulfill gift card orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Communicate great values and featured items to you
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you EZ Office Products email updates
- Improve our merchandise selection, Website and customer service
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Prevent or mitigate fraud and credit risk
- Administer billing and payment for your purchases
- Administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes and rewards programs
- Comply with applicable law, legal procedures, requirements, regulations and statutes
- EZ Office Products does offer some of our services in connection with affiliated companies as well as other third parties. Third party websites may have different privacy practices than described in this privacy statement
Choices for Personal Information
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You may decide to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do decide to refuse all cookies please be aware that some Website features and EZ Office Products services may be unavailable or may not function properly.
You may also decide to opt–out of receiving promotional mail and/or email from EZ Office Products. Simply notify us of this decision by one of these methods:
- Follow the unsubscribe link on any promotional email received from EZ Office Products
- Call us at 1-608-310-4300
- Fax us at 1-608-237-2019
- Write to us at:
EZ Office Products Unsubscribe Services
2838 Progress Rd
Madison, WI 53716-3338
Please note that any opt–out request sent via postal mail may take at least sixty (60) days to become effective. You may still receive email or postal mail from other affiliated companies and third parties if they have received your email or postal address from sources other than EZ Office Products or as a result of their own transactions or experiences with you. You will also continue to receive email or postal mail if you request to hear from us again at a later date.
In the normal course of business, EZ Office Products shares Personal Information with third parties. We do this in the following, limited circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information as reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of EZ Office Products, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may disclose a customer’s name, phone number, postal address and/or ordering information to carefully selected third parties for marketing purposes so that they may notify individuals of offers or services that may be of interest. We do not provide credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non–Personal Information, such as how many customers viewed a particular product or web page. Such information would not identify you individually.
We may disclose and/or transfer Personal Information to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale (including any transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving EZ Office Products or its affiliated companies or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock or asset sale, or other change in corporate control.
EZ Office Products maintains reasonable and appropriate standards to safeguard your Personal Information.
When you enter Personal Information that contains a credit or debit card number at the designated and secured sections of our Website, the information will be encrypted or encoded before it is sent over the Internet. Personal Information that we collect and maintain is subject to physical, administrative and technical controls that are consistent with recognized industry standards.
EZ Office Products takes reasonable steps to verify that the Personal Information we store and process is accurate, complete and current. We also depend on our customers to update or correct their online profiles and to contact us with changes in Personal Information whenever necessary by one of the following means:
- Follow the unsubscribe link on any promotional email received from EZ Office Products
- Call us at 1-608-310-4300
- Fax us at 1-608-237-2019
- Write to us at
EZ Office Products Unsubscribe Services
2838 Progress Rd
Madison, WI 53716-3338
Unless otherwise required by law or for legitimate business purposes, we will make good faith efforts to correct or delete such data at your request when you notify us of an error or change in your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized changes to someone’s Personal Information, we ask individual customers to positively identify themselves before processing such requests.
We reserve the right to charge a small fee to process any request to update, correct or delete Personal Information. We also may decline to process requests that require a disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
If you believe that someone has improperly accessed or used your personally identifiable information supplied to EZ Office Products or has made purchases at EZ Office Products that you did not authorize, please contact us immediately at (608) 310-4300 and request to speak with the president, Rose Molz.
Here are some additional things that you can do to protect yourself from identity theft if you think that your Personal Information has been compromised:
- Review Your Account Statements – Carefully review your bank, credit card, and other account statements every month to ensure that all of your account activity is valid. Report any questionable charges promptly and in writing to the card or account issuer.
- Check Your Credit Report – Check your credit report periodically to ensure that all your information is correct. You can obtain a free credit report once per year by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com or by calling 877-322-8228. Carefully reviewing your credit report can help you spot problems and address them quickly. If you have any questions about your credit report or notice any inaccuracies, contact the relevant consumer reporting agency promptly at the telephone number listed on the report.
- Fraud Alert – Consider placing a fraud alert on your credit file. The fraud alert requests that creditors contact you before opening any new accounts or increasing credit limits on your existing accounts. You can place a fraud alert on your credit file by contacting one of three consumer reporting agencies listed below. You need to contact only one of the three agencies; the one you contact is required by law to contact the other two. You will receive confirmation letters in the mail and then will be able to order a credit report from each of the three agencies, free of charge. The fraud alert will remain in your credit file for at least 90 days.
Equifax Emperian TransUnion P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374
P.O. Box 9532
Allen, TX 75013
P.O. Box 6790
Fullerton, CA 92834
- For California Residents: Privacy Rights under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84Consult the Federal Trade Commission. For more guidance on steps you can take to protect your information, you also can contact the Federal Trade Commission, or at 877–ID–THEFT (877-438-4338), or at the Identity Theft Clearinghouse, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20580.
California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 give California residents the right to ask us for a notice describing the categories of Personal Information we share with affiliated companies or third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it has been shared, along with their names and addresses. Please allow 30 days for a response. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the email or postal mail address contained at the beginning of this document.